CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Home again

For the second Wednesday in a row, Luke woke up throwing up, so I stayed home with him again. He's been fine ever since 6:00 though thankfully! Just wanted to check in and say hi since I haven't posted in a while.
A few random happenings:
1)We got our TAKS reading scores back, and all my kids passed and 16 out of 21 got commended, meaning they missed 3 or less out of 36 questions. I am so happy!!
2) We booked our Philly trip -June 9-15! Very excited, and we got a great deal on flights which is good since we have to buy 4 tickets now!
3) Had photos taken of the kids in Salado and am very happy with how they turned out. Now I just have to decide which ones to order!
4) I won a weigh-in Sunday at Jazzercise - out of everyone who weighed, I lost the most weight (I think by percentages). I got a prize pack - a backpack, water bottle, 2 stretchy bands, a tshirt, and a towel.

Here are two photos I found from when I took Luke to putt putt over spring break - the one of us both is when we were driving the go carts. Wanted to see pictures of him happy and healthy, not sick and sleepy like he is today!





1 comments:

aunt nancy said...

Sorry Luke was sick, and I hope he's feeling better. Congrats on the TAKS results!! This is the first year I've worked with 3rd grade, and we've been working hard towards the OAT starting April 20. The goal is to have every kid go up 10 points from the fall. Awesome job at Jazzercise. Your faithful readers would LOVE to see you with your winnings! Finally, it still startles me to see y'all wearing flip flops and shirt sleeves. You can even see where Luke's face is a little sunburned.