CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My 12 favorite things about Christmas this year

12. Listening to Luke singing Christmas carols (even in the shower!)

11. Plugging in my new skinny, prelit tree every night
10. Picking out the perfect ornament for each of my kids
9. Starbucks eggnog lattes
8. Shopping shopping shopping!!
7. Two weeks off of school
6. Falalala Lifetime - Christmas movies all the time!
5. Making cut out cookies with Luke... and eating them too
4. Helping the kids make their Christmas lists, making sure to guide Luke to pick the things I already bought!
3. Getting cards with photos of everyone's kids, especially since I haven't sent any out yet!
2. Waiting to see if Marc is as excited about his gift from us as we are to give it to him!
1. Impatiently and anxiously awaiting time with family, especially my nephew Jacob and niece Jenna that we haven't seen in a year! Can't believe I haven't seen those two in so long.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy the time with your family! Love Ya!

Jill said...

Love the parental manipulation :) I, too, can't wait for Boo-Man to get his gift!

Amy Covey said...

We can't wait to see you either! Jacob just came into the computer room and said "tomorrow we go to Texas"! I think he's more excited about leaving for Texas than he is for Christmas morning. Now...off to pack!

Jill said...

Ah, that makes me feel good that he's so excited!!

Anonymous said...

#13. Having enough time to update your blog! Merry Christmas to all of you, and I hope you're also excited about Marc's gift to you.

~Lori said...

Have a great Christmas!!

Jill said...

Oh I am always excited about getting gifts Nan! But for the first time in a long time, I have a FABULOUS gift for Marc that I think he'll love! (He'd better!!!)

Anonymous said...

Merry, merry Christmas to all of you!
love - Aunt Barb and Uncle Tom

Anonymous said...

P.S. I forgot to say how sweet I think it is that Luke likes to sing carols! Be sure to get that recorded in that sweet little kid voice. Ok, it's the 26th. Did Marc really like it, and what was it? Rest up for you company.

Jill said...

he did like it, and i framed his signed hakeem olajuwon and clyde drexler jerseys.