CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

House Hopes



I found it. The house I want. It doesn't look like other houses in Killeen. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and a bonus room above the garage - perfect for ALL the kids' toys (and for Marc when I need a break!!)
So now we have to decide if we want to seriously pursue it or not. But I really love it. And it has a red front door. Marc claims that's not a reason to buy a new house, but I think it helps...kind of like the cherry on top of a sundae!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice and I would be sold on a red door. Is it two-story or just over the garage? MOM

Jill said...

Just the bonus room over the garage. The rest is all one floor.

Brenda said...

Where is it? What are the asking? I hear there's a beautiful country home with acreage for sale in Troy...you should check it out!

Jill said...

it's in Rimes Ranch - where we looked last year. It's out close to the airport.

Anonymous said...

It looks nice. Definitely a buyer's market, although I suppose you'd be a seller, also. Good luck!

Jill said...

Yea -- I love the red front door! Wish Doug and I could find our 'perfect' house!!! In fact, we might be homeless in about two weeks as we are in the final stages of selling our condo. Woah -- what an experience!

~Lori said...

Sounds like a nice place.
You'd be the "girl behind the red door", like Brooke on One Tree Hill. :)
Am I the only one who watches that one??